HEAVY DUTY STRONG SPADING MACHINES
General characteristics of the spading machines:
– Facilitation of soil drainage and reduction of the risk of slope washout as there is no hard soil under the tilled ground, which is a negative feature of other rotating or towed implements.
– Tillage is carried out evenly across the entire width of the machine, evenly turning the soil to bury the fertilizer, manure or stubble.
– The tilled soil has a flat surface and the clods are of regular size, so that sowing can often already be carried out directly.
– The spades enter the ground one at a time and this allows a minimum use of tractor energy and their service life is longer because they only work while descending.
– The spading machine is not towed by the tractor, on the contrary it helps the tractor to move forward so that it is the only implement that can work in wet ground because the tractor is not in danger of getting bogged down (as the demand for traction to the wheels of the tractor is minimal) and, on sloping ground, it also keeps the tractor in a stable position.
– It also reduces fuel consumption compared to traditional processes such as ploughing, ripping or milling.
– It does not form the compact and impermeable layer of soil beneath the processed layer, which prevents both correct root development and the regular flow of water and it’s typical of the rotative machines such as ploughs and tillers. It does not trigger, especially in the hills, dangerous phenomena of slippage of the tilled soil.
-It always guarantees the turning of the clods and therefore allows both faster aeration of the soil and the elimination, right from the roots, of harmful weeds.
-Not requiring traction or braking effort from the tractor, it can be used even on steep slopes without any problem and in complete safety.
- LEVER-SHIFT 3 – SPEED GEARBOX PdF 1000 = I 135 II 160 III 185
- 3-POINT HITCH WITH VARIABLE DISTANCE CAT. II
- LUBRICATION OF CONNECTING RODS WITH STEEL SEALS
- PROTECTED PTO SHAFT WITH CLUTCH
- PDF POSTERIOR EXIT
- HOOD COVER WITH SPIKES
- SLIDES FOR DEPTH ADJUSTMENT